So I went to Nashville and met up with great friends Fabi, Frank and Cathryn.
Fun fact: The 4 of us met in an entrepreneur program about 4 years ago.
We sort of just gravitated towards each other – helping each other level up and hold each other accountable. I am grateful for these people. I hope you have awesome friends like them in your life.
Share this video to anyone who you think would benefit from it!
What’s up everyone?
I just landed in Nashville, Tennessee and I am here because I’m meeting up with some friends who I haven’t seen in about two years. Now these friends are a little different than most and how I met them is an interesting story in and of itself. So let me figure out where the hell I’m going and I’ll tell you more about how I met them and introduce you to each of them.
So guys, I got to Nashville a little bit ago. Got some coffee then I met up with Fabe, who you’ll see behind me. And we grabbed some food. Just got some Mexican food. And that’s her.
So Fabe lives in Paraguay and she here for just about a week or so. So a group of us are getting together while she’s in the US so we can all get together and talk and just see each other cause we hadn’t seen each other in a very long time. Now all of us had met in an entrepreneur program a couple years back.
It’s been about three years now, four years now, since we started that program and we all started at the same exact time and we sort of gravitated towards one another through this entrepreneur program, and helped each other get through the program and work on our businesses and just help each other level up and hold each other accountable.
So it’s going to be really good to finally see everybody again in Nashville even though I’m only here for a short amount of time. So Fabe has some really exciting news. She’s pregnant.
– With a little girl.
– With a little girl.
– Five months now?
– Five months in.
– She’s five months in and what is the reason that you’re in Nashville?
– Well, I had a wedding, a friends wedding.
– Ahh, that’s right.
– Yeah, my best friends
– so she had a friends wedding
– From college, she’s getting, she got married last Saturday so that’s why I’m here and then I asked them to come here cause I was here. And I’m important.
– Yes and actually Katherine just called us. She’s demanding food, so now we have to go and meet her because she just landed and we’re gonna meet her so she can eat and not be hungry any more.
– Oh, my God, so as soon as we were just about to leave the restaurant we were looking for places and things to do in Nashville and we said, oh why don’t we go downtown and we’ll just walk around. As soon as we were stepping out into the Uber it started to torrential downpour.
So we got downtown and now we’re like, all right, what do we do, where do we go, ah, if we can’t do anything outside. So we decided to come to the Country Music Hall of Fame. So if you know me, you know that I love country music and now I’m looking forward to going in and seeing everything that there is to see. So Fabe and I just ended our tour of
– Country Music Hall of Fame
– Yes, all that good stuff. So, Fabe, who are you?
– I’m Fabe.
– So Fabe’s from Paraguay.
– Which is in South America, not Africa like some people think, it’s in South America. I’m from Paraguay, went to school here in Nashville, actually. I move back home three years ago after I graduated. And now I’m an entrepreneur.
– Yeah, so Fabe works from home. She runs a very successful business from her laptop, pretty much.
– It’s an online branding
– Personal branding business.
– It’s a personal branding business. And she teaches you how to set up your own personal brand for success really.
– Alright so we made it to the Airbnb and Frank beat us here. He actually drove down from Chicago
– And Frank, how was the drive?
– So it was about seven hours long and I had real high expectations for it cause I thought I’m an adventure man, I’m a savage, I’m a podcaster, I’m gonna like record voice notes that are gonna be brilliant and then have them transcribed.
Two hours in, um, big mistake. Should not have done that. Listened to a podcast and uh, stopped for gas and then wished I had a time machine so I could go back in time and book the 45 minute plane ride that it would take me to get here. Basically did a full days work of driving, should have just been a cab driver today. But then ended up catching a few good episodes of a new podcast at the end, so just live’n, learn’n, love’n Nashville.
– Yeah, sothat was Frank’s Frank’s adventure. And Katherine, how was your travels?
– It was magical,
-magical so good. I loved it, the whole two hours was so great.
– [Frank] Two hours, from New York.
– [Woman] New York City
– [Man] Get a rope, remember those old ah..
– Alright guys, so we’re going to, I don’t know, collab, and chat, chat and catch up. And then probably go get some good food somewhere. So…. peace. Alright, everyone, we just wrapped up dinner. It was a pretty good meal, we had a good time. We enjoyed each other’s company. What was ah, Fabe, what was your favorite part of this evening?
– Mac’n cheese.
– Mac’n cheese and she didn’t share it with anybody.
– Ah, probably when I ate like a pound of ribs.
– Pound of ribs to the face.
– A glass of wine.
– Hers was the Malbec.
– Malbec. And uh.
-What was my favorite part of the evening? My double espresso was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Alright everyone, until next time.