What To Do When It POURS at Your Boat Show
Most people working the Atlantic City Boat Show this weekend will experience the monsoon that is happening today(Friday).
Unfortunate for all the exhibitors at the show, the weather has kept the people away.
What can you do when this happens…
There are a few things.. the first that comes to mind is grab a Bloody Mary.
But if you’re looking to actually do some work on this rainy day.. here’s a few things you can do.
- reschedule your customers
- make sure they know the show is happening all weekend
- email customers that are coming later in weekend
- let them know about upcoming weather forecast- and all is clear
- follow up with customers who are not coming to the show
- you still have deals working outside of the show… right?
- work on an email newsletter
- discuss new products with your team
- work on closing strategies
- scope out the competition
I’ve put together a quick email template for you to send your customers today. To get them to come in over the weekend.
Download My Email Template
Hope you all have a successful show.
Time for a Bloody Mary.