Turn Off The Bullshit
Ready To Push Your Six-Figure Business Through The $ Million Mark?
Then grab one of five one-to-one mentoring spots and 10X your thinking, systemize (quickly), and shortcut your shift from operator to business owner.
Is there a roadblock in the way of your big business goal? Maybe you’re riding on the back of rapid growth and lots of success, but now find yourself stuck.
For example, you could be:
- Struggling to move beyond a particular sales figure
- Maxed out and close to burnout because you’re doing it all yourself
- Lacking clarity on your next steps because you have so many options and routes
If so, I feel your aggravation!
When you’re fiercely ambitious, making huge progress, and tackling bigger and bigger goals, it’s frustrating to have the brakes slammed on – especially when you’re not where you want to be.
But here’s the truth…
It’s not uncommon to hit a glass ceiling when you’re thinking big and hustling after a crazy ass goal.
And there’s a simple reason your needle isn’t moving as fast as you want.
Your current strategy has taken you as far as it can.
And that’s actually a good thing – because it means you’re on the edge of breaking through to the next level.
But to make that step up you need a fresh approach. You can’t rely on your current approach. Instead, you need a fresh eyes to help you shake things up and do things differently.
In other words, you need a mentor to help you challenge the status quo and show you how to scale.
And that’s exactly what my new 3-month program will help FIVE entrepreneurs do.
Why scaling will help you break through
If you have ambitions to hit 7 or even 8 figures, you need to scale. You have no choice.
To be clear, scaling is NOT the same as growing.
I know these words are thrown around to mean one and the same, but they’re not.
Growth relies on your direct input. Therefore, it keeps you stuck in a self-inflicted ‘full-time job’, which leads to burnout, a business that controls you, and limits on your turnover!
In comparison, scaling involves implementing repeatable systems and processes across your business (whether that’s in marketing, customer service, or fulfillment.)
With systems in place, you get to pull specific levers – and then watch predictable things happen at an exponential rate.
Just imagine the difference that would make to your turnover, your business, and your life.
Not only will you create a business that can run WITHOUT your constant input, but you’ll:
- Boost efficiency – by streamlining and removing costly, unnecessary repetition
- Build consistency and cut the guesswork – by embedding repeatable systems
- Reduce stress – because systems, staff, and processes create a predictable baseline
- Create fresh opportunities – with the bandwidth you free up
- Enjoy huge personal growth – as you navigate the transition
- And pull levers to grow your business exponentially
As you can see, these benefits make scaling a no-brainer way to push through that $million mark.
I’m here to share practical, actionable strategies and methodologies to help you build a bigger business – sustainably and fast.
- You’re going to need a whole different set of skills to scale a business than you need when you’re growing one.
- You’ll need a different mindset too. You can’t remain a ‘business operator’ tied up with the day-to-day operational tasks (it’s time to find other people to do that). Instead, you need to become a ‘business owner’ who takes up a strategic position.
It’s going to be risky relying on trial and error. Sure, it’s worked for you in the past, but if you don’t know the steps to take, you could face costly errors, waste a heap of time, and pile on unnecessary stress.
Do you really have the patience for unnecessary screw ups?
Instead, make the process easier and work with a mentor who can take away the unknowns and help you make progress – fast.
The easy way to scale
Hi. I’m Allen Brouwer.
I’m a co-founder at BestSelf Co, Shopify Build a Business winner, and one of Forbes 30 Under 30 for 2016.
I’m also a Scaling & Growth Mentor.
I’ve been at the crossroads where you are.
I’ve felt the frustration at getting stopped, the hunger to keep going, and the sleepless nights sweating over a BHAG.
But I’ve also worked through it and come out the other side!
With my co-founder Cathryn, we turned our six-figure business (that depended entirely on us) into a $5million company that now employs 22 people – and is still growing.
All that within a little over a year!
I’ve made all the mistakes. I’ve climbed the steep learning curve. I’ve honed the skills and tightened up my business-building knowledge. I’ve figured out the methodologies that work and weeded out the ones that are a waste of time.
But most importantly, I’ve got kick-ass results – for me and for the other entrepreneurs I’ve mentored.
So if you’re looking for fresh eyes, passion, and the know-how needed to help you hit the next level, here’s what I’m offering.
#TurnOffTheBullshit One-to-One Mentoring
#TurnOffTheBullshit One-to-One Mentoring is a three-month program for action-takers who are ready to crush big goals and scale their business to the next level.
There are just FIVE spaces up for grabs.
This is an all-in, intensive, kick-ass, high energy, big results program designed to help you bridge your gap and get your business to the next step.
Here’s what I’ve got for you:
1. Kick-starter call
First up, we’ll jump on a call to figure out your three-month scaling BHAG (that’s your Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
We’re going to dig deep, reframe what you think is possible for your business, and create a path for you to hustle over the next three months.
During this first call you can expect to:
- Get crystal clear on where you are (and where you want to be)
- Understand who you want to be in your business (and your life)
- Figure out what juices you (and what doesn’t)
- Identify what you can systemize, eliminate, and delegate in your business
- Define a goal that’s going to transform your business (and your life)
- Use the SELF Journal structure & systems to break down your goal into manageable steps so action (and momentum) is inevitable.
- Agree your first set of actions – and get cracking
2. Regular mentoring calls for 3 months
We’ll follow up our initial call with strategy calls once a week or once every other week (depending on the bandwidth you have to implement.)
We’ll do this for three months because that’s long enough to nail something significant – and short enough to keep focused on the finish line.
During our calls we’ll brainstorm, problem solve, strategize, and discuss the scaling processes and systems your business needs to get results. We’ll also agree actions going forward along with a timescale for when you’ll get them done.
These calls are designed to 10x your thinking, boost your productivity, challenge your mindset, get you laser focused, help you take decisions, and keep your momentum building. I want to ensure you have the clarity and confidence you need to make rapid progress, take massive action, and keep yourself focused on that BHAG.
It’s going to be A LOT of fun!
3. Advice and support to systemise your business
The bulk of our work will be around the systems and processes
your business needs to scale effectively.
We’re going to cut the repetition, guesswork, and slack – then tighten things up by specifying what needs to happen, why, and when. Not only will this give you a predictable baseline that delivers X results, but it will make hiring and outsourcing a walk in the park.
So get ready for exponential growth.
When it comes to systems, we can cover everything from fulfillment, to customer service, to marketing – whatever you need to make your business work consistently and independently of you.
And if you implement everything we agree, this work alone could cover your entire investment.
4. The experience and contacts to shortcut your progress
It’s my job to help you shortcut your progress to the next level. So I want you to leverage the knowledge and experience I have.
- Over the last 2 years I’ve invested around $100,000 in my personal growth. I’m a ‘personal development junkie’ and I’m interested in anything that boosts productivity, performance, and positivity.
- I’ve experience of building a business from the ground up – FAST – and then scaling it to a multi-million-dollar concern. This work helped us win Shopify’s Build a Business Competition along with that big prize – being mentored directly by Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Marie Forleo, and Daymond John (who’s now a BestSelf affiliate).
- I’ve also been lucky enough to meet some VERY successful business owners over the years – in other words, I have a good network of great people I can connect you with.
I’m also a big thinker. I live by the idea of 10X-ing goals and I will help you do the same (I think you’ll be excited to see what’s possible when you approach your life in this way).
5. A long-term play
My approach differs to other mentors.
I take a very practical approach that’s built on methodologies, not the latest hacks or quick win tactics.
I want you to scale for longevity, stability, and security. This isn’t about a short sprint that needs another rethink around the corner.
Instead, our work will lay down robust foundations in your business that will benefit you in the weeks, months, and years ahead.
6. A no fluff, no filler, no bullshit accountability buddy
Finally, I’m an awesome accountability buddy (Cathryn’s words, not mine!)
I promise to challenge you, hold you to that higher level, and help you keep you focused on your commitments. I’ll tell you straight, dish out the tough love, and encourage you to dig deeper so you can be your best.
In short, I’ve got your back. So know you’ll have someone to lean on and turn to. I’ll be there for you – whatever you need – because you never know when the sh*t will hit the fan!
And if that wasn’t enough, I’ll also throw in a bundle of Best Self products – so you’ll have all the success and productivity tools you need to smash your goals out of the park!
Ready to do this? Then click the link below to book your Get Started call and discover if we’re a good fit.
But be quick… I only have space to work with 3 (or 5) entrepreneurs and I’d hate for you to be disappointed.
Am I the right mentor for you?
This mentoring program isn’t for everybody.
If you’re overly cautious and take an age to deliberate over decisions, we probably won’t be a good fit!
But if you’re ready to think bigger, dream bigger, and grow bigger, I’m confident we’ll get some awesome results together.
So if you’re:
- Inspired by my journey and want to know how we turned our journal into a multi-million-dollar business – in under two years.
- Keen to implement the methodologies we use into your business
- Excited to 10X your thinking and hustle after bigger goals
- Interested in a holistic approach to business and want to create a life you love as well as hit big financial targets
- An optimist who loves operating in an abundant, joyful, flow state
- A go-getter who thrives on a fast-pace, is juiced by the idea of an implementation frenzy, and is itching to get out of your comfort zone
- Ready to turn off the bullshit, turn on the hustle, and get some incredible results.
Then let’s chat
I’m ready to give you 100% because I want ‘this’ to be the thing that rocks your world.
So if you want in on one to take one of the three spaces, simply click below to get started.
Now you may be wondering why I’m offering a mentoring when I’m busy with a multi-million-dollar company.
Here’s the thing…
This isn’t about a change career! Cathryn and I are still super busy at Best Self. In fact, we’ve only scratched the surface of what we want to achieve.
Instead, I’m doing this because I LOVE helping other entrepreneurs.
I’ve been mentoring on an informal basis and knowing my advice, ideas, and knowledge helps others gives me so much joy. I always feel juiced and inspired working one-to-one with seriously awesome people and I want to do more!
Secondly, mentoring will help me hit my BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
I want to impact 1 million people by the time I’m 30
If I mentor you, I’ll indirectly impact your clients and get closer to my target.
(There’s an example of 10x thinking right there!)
So while this is a ‘passion project’, it’s one I’m totally dedicated to.
So if you want to work with a mentor who’s scaled fast, is passionate about helping others, and has invested some serious cash to learn the strategies and methodologies I’m going to share with you, let’s have a chat.
As this isn’t my main income stream I’m going to be super picky. I only want to work with people with who I’m a perfect match. So if you’ve got a big goal and want to work one-to-one with me to get there quicker, let’s jump on a call.
There’s no pressure, we’ll simply find out if we’re a good fit and take it from there.
I’m super excited so let’s do this!